Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Bag envy!!!

For the first time ever I decided to spend my easter weekend in Cape Town. I usually go visit my mom in Beaufort West, but not this time. I have to admit, it wasn't one of my best choices. The weekend was depressing for most part. All that rain just made me want to stay in bed, eat and watch movies. On Sunday, boyfriend and I finally went out for some drinks and it was still raining, so I was in no mood to even take a picture of my outfit. I did however spot this beauty below on the arm of a lovely lady. I had serious bag envy when I saw this one.



So if anybody would like to buy me a gift, I would not mind becoming an owner of one of these. Lol.

I also quite enjoyed this girl's lipcolour...A great accessory to a plain black outfit.






2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful bag! I also like her lipstick colour.

    Have a great week,
    Manu Luize.
    http://manuluize.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that bag too! Hey, if someone ever decides to buy it to you as a present, please, ask for an extra one for me :D . By the way, I’m hosting a giveaway in my blog: a very unique totebag from Romerobags. Feel free to participate in http://diaryofamoderndaylady.blogspot.com/2012/03/modern-day-lady-first-giveaway.html . Good luck!

    ReplyDelete