Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Hip, hip, hoooooray! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

So on Saturday morning, as was expected, I woke up with a killer hangover. The only thing that made me feel slightly better, was breakfast from the boyfriend and seeing all the awesome gifts I received. Between constant phonecalls and messages I managed to sleep it off and later ventured out to stock up on some alcohol for further birthday festivities and a late lunch.

My semi-hungover, 26 year old face! hehehehe

After lunch I managed to squeeze in a mini rest, before my brother and friends arrived at my place. After several drinks and interesting conversations, we finally left the flat for some club hopping in Long Street.

Not too long into the hole dancing thing, Jade and I went to get a bite to eat. I think we have a thing for getting pizza from Clay Oven everytime we hit Long Street.



It was in between mouthfuls of bacon, avo and jalapeno pizza that we decided to ditch the boys and go check out the rest of Long Street on our own and that is when the real fun began!


Puppet on a string? LOL!

Showing off my new gifted handbag and my not so new, dancemoves


OH and look we even met a Katt Williams look-alike...

And then there was this little curly head guy...We initially referred to him as Jaden Smith, but after further investigation I think he has more a resemblence to Corbin Bleu Reivers from High School Musical fame.


We finally left the club when it was closing time...Aah so much fun, too little time! And now I'm another year older and I look forward to what is yet to come.

Kitty print blouse - mis.sella @ YDE



2 comments:

  1. Love your shirt :) Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wishes. Btw..Shirt is from mis.sella @YDE

      Delete