Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

My weekend "for like 10 seconds"!

My weekend started like this...

Surprise visit from my "bestie", who I haven't seen since last year! Yay!


And ended with this...

Sundowners at Fat Cactus

In between I got dressed in this...

Navy blazer - Vida @ YDE, Polka dot swingtop - mis.sella @ YDE

So i can partly blend with the bathroom walls like this...

Watermelon jeans - Ackermans, nude shoes - Jet


While hanging out with her...



Who also decided to partly blend with the bathroom wall...


And together we acted a fool like this...


and this...



Oh and then we bumped into him...

Someone from City Girl's past...


And we were like...




And there you have it... My weekend "for like 10 seconds"!



1 comment:

  1. Obsessed with your post ma friend!!!!! Toats reliving the experience for like 10 seconds! Lol fyi- DUI

    ReplyDelete