Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

The madness that was @George #Funzies Part 2

Ok right so here is part 2 as promised. Lionel decided to take us to the whitest spot in town, but I think we blended in quite well. We danced up a storm to the heavy techno type music, got dazed and confused by the strobe lights and I even scored a free drink. This all while the others were chilling in the car. Lol...Faders!!!




Then of course I decided that I must have pictures with some of the people and they were quite eager to pose with me...Friendly people much!








We were having too much fun, but eventually Lionel came in to fetch us. Lol! This was definitely a weekend to remember. I'd like to forget the hangover I had on the bus back home the next day, but hey I guess that comes standard.

Have a beautiful weekend, lovelies. I know I will!






No comments:

Post a Comment