Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Friday night highlights!

Okay, okay, I know I have been a little absent on the blog lately, but life just got in the way a bit. Nevertheless, I'm back with a post now and that is all that matters.

This Friday past Boyf, Jade and I attented a mad hatters party that was hosted by a church. We got dressed up and sported some hats and stuck around just long enough to miss all the drama, once the older people got tipsy.

My little fascinator hat...


 HEAR NO EVIL...


SEE NO EVIL...




SPEAK NO EVIL...


And then we went dancing in Claremont...



And obviously we had to take pictures of and with strangers, because our night would not be complete without it...





Oh and some dancing on the stage... Shame we even scared the girls off the stage that was dancing there. Guess we are that good or maybe our dancing is that bad. Hahahahaha!!! Ihihihihih!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment