Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Back to work, back to reality!




As was planned, I had a rather relaxing weekend. Saturday was a day filled with eating and watching tv series. Criminal minds were my drug of choice. After watching so many episodes, it was no wonder I had nightmares of people trying to kill me when I eventually went to bed. Oh and I did manage to show my sewing machine some love when I used her to turn a dress into a skirt. I’ll wear it and take some pictures to show all of you in a future post.

“And action!” Those were the words that woke me up yesterday morning. It is a phrase that I have become accustomed to, but certainly do not appreciate so early on a Sunday morning. Lately it seems like there is a film crew in the street outside my flat every weekend. I would love to know what makes the area so popular. My grumpiness of being woken up so early was soon replaced with a rather strong craving for cottage pie. So that meant my Sunday lunch menu was sorted out and I have to say it was DELICIOUS!!! 


With payday only coming up this week, boyfriend and I thought we would entertain ourselves by walking around and finding interesting spots around the city for blog photographs. He was like a little creative director. Lol!. It was rather fun. Here is some of the pictures...

 Can someone tell me where I am?
Dress & belt - Vida @ YDE, Mini slingbag & sunnies - Mr. Price

Walking and talking on the phone!

Red lips anyone? More like red face!

Well, that was my weekend…Bring on the week, more importantly, bring on payday!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment