Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Pretty pink flowers!


This is one of the beauties that was waiting for me when I came from work on Tuesday. Usually I'm quite picky about my flowers and I tend to stick to my favourites, white lillies or sunflowers. Boyfriend, however thought it be nice to "change it up". I must admit that the deep pink colour instantly put a smile on my face.

Wednesday was a public holiday and I spent the day lazing around, washing my hair and painting my nails. Boyfriend and I eventually decided that we needed some fresh air and we ventured out for a walk around town.

Cobalt is fast becoming one of my favourite colours for the season. So I opted for a comfy, cobalt blouse, paired it with black shorts and my favourite fringe bag and off we went.

Cobal blouse & black shorties - Mr. Price

Sunnies - Mr. Price, Fringe bag - YDE

I cannot believe we are on the brim of the weekend again. I plan on spending this weekend with some munchies, tv series and I might even squeeze in a little bonding session with my sewing machine. Have a beautiful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment