Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Saturday: ZAR aftermath!

I was surprised at how decent we looked when we woke up on Saturday morning. I had to get ready for part 2 of the vida and mis.sella sale and dragged Jade with me.
First stop was Clicks for some Vitamin water, my new hangover cure, amongst other things. While assisting customers we started craving some fatty foods and when we eventually left the building after 12pm our minds were set on Mariam’s Kitchen. All we wanted was a samoosa for starters and a masala steak gatsby to round it all off. Oh and it was soooo worth it!






Soon after that we ventured down Kloofnek road to go check out another sale. Unfortunately I didn’t find anything, but Jade walked out with quite a few garments on her arm, literally!  We found it a bit funny that they didn’t offer us a carrier bag to put the purchases in. Jade then decided to make it look less dodgy and just wrapped all of the garments in a dress. Lol!




We did decide to forgive them in the end though, only because they were so friendly and offered us a glass of bubbles while we shopped.

Naturally we were thirsty after all the venturing and we popped in by Fat Cactus for a jug of margarita…Yum yum! And of course a snack, because somehow Jade was hungry, again. I have no idea how a little person can eat so much. (No offense my friend!)

Colourblock bag - Woolworths



 Lack of sleep eventually catched up with me and after Jade left my place around 7, I was lights out. So atleast I did my bit for earth hour…hehehe!









No comments:

Post a Comment