Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

This is what being 25 have taught me...



Today is my last day of being 25 and last night I decided to sit down and take stock of what the past year have taught me! I thought I'd share some of points on my list with you, so here goes:

1. A positive attitude is the key to success!
2. You never too old to learn something new.
3. If you are unhappy, do something to change the situation or simply deal with it and move on.
4. It's okay to fail your driver's licence test, once even twice...Important thing is that you don't give up and keep on trying untill you pass!
5. It's normal to feel like you want to kill your boyfriend every once in a while. Just don't actually kill him, because no one looks good in jail attire. Lol!

Have a lovely Friday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment