Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

A touch of granny!

On Friday evening I went for sushi with the boyfriend. The outfit I wore was a tadbit granny, but I loved it. After too many pieces of sushi, the belt had to go, because I could barely breathe. LOL!


Top & Dress - Vida @ YDE, Sandals - Fashion world, Flower & bow earrings - Mr.Price, Clutch - Vintage

Saturday was a day of shopping and Sunday was a day of resting. I did manage to make some fudge from scratch. It was the first time I have ever made fudge and I it was delicious, even if I have to say so myself!


Have a lovely Monday everyone!


*

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! I also always have a touch a granny and get in a little trouble for it sometimes, but oh well! You and me can be grannies together.
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete