Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

My newfound addiction is...

...wedge heeled shoes! I can almost not believe that I have just said that. (Shocker!)
I have never been a fan of "the wedge". Don't get me wrong I love seeing them in stores and on other people, but I just never bought into that whole trend. Oh how things are starting to change...
About two weeks ago I saw these cute, grey, wedge ankle boots and right there and then decided to buy them.


And a few days ago I was browsing the Mr.Price blog and I saw the black and gold wedges and as per usual thought: "mmm...those are nice, but not for me". On Wednesday I went into Mr. Price, saw them, found a size 5 and next thing I know I'm at the paypoint paying for them.



Could it be that this trend are going to drive a "wedge" between me and stilleto's???

Hahahaha...maybe not!
Enjoy the weekend lovelies!!!






1 comment:

  1. love them!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway to SheInside if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete