Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

What was up with the universe on Saturday?

I think this past Saturday the universe was trying to screw with me. My day and night was all planned and I was thoroughly looking forward to it. Boyfriend and I were going to start with breakfast at a local spot, move along to the Waterfront to have lunch with his parents and then go chill at the bar while watching some rugby, until it was time to go get ready for an evening out. Instead it went a little something like this:

So woke up and didn't do the breakfast thing. Instead sorted out some cards that I haven't done yet since my little wallet mishap. Shooted through to Waterfront, because we didn't want to be late for the lunch with the parentels. We  get a message, lunch was now cancelled. *insert sigh here*. I am now starved, so we decide to go get some seafood at Ocean basket. That was yummmmm!

We get to the bar. It turns out the game is starting later than we thought. After  two drinks I decide that I would rather go home and get some rest, because loooong evening of funzies are waiting for me.

Then I get a message from Jade. She is now cancelling on me...*insert dissapointment here*. Weather sucks, I have to re-evaluate my outfit. We get to Vacca Matta, boyfriend can't go in, cause he is wearing the wrong shoes. *insert frustration here*. We now have to go back to his friend's place for shoes.

Shoe change


En route the car's oil light switches on and makes a hell of as noise...
I'm thinking we going to get stuck on the side of the road and I'm going to miss the MiCasa performance. We didn't though, we did witness the aftermath of two car accidents, however.

We got back to the club and the party started. I enjoyed the vibe and the music and was overjoyed when MiCasa finally got onto the stage.



I even took a picture with a Stormers rugby player, I had no idea who he was, but boyfriend seemed excited to see him in person, though.

Jean de Jongh

And pose...



Everybody dance now!!!


But the universe just couldn't let me go. I was still on a high from all the MiCasa jams and the next thing I know I'm on the floor, one girl handing me my shoes, another trying to help me up. Somehow I slipped, fell and sprained my wrist. Really universe, Really!!!!???!!!

So I am typing this post with one hand...*insert another sigh here*.

Okay that was enough moaning for one day! Promise next post will be more positive!


No comments:

Post a Comment