Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

You're So Good, You're Bad!!!

Last week my dear friend, Jade messaged me to tell me that I must basically make myself available on the evening of 26 June 2012. We shall be attending an event at The Sugarhut and her main motivation behind it is that it will be in aid of cancer. I laughed and then sighed because I realised it was on a Tuesday and that would mean I have work the next day. For the whole week I was pondering on whether or not I should go, with Jade of course telling me that I haaaaaave to go because it is for "a good cause"! It wasn't the easiest decision I mean it was cold, raining and a school night!!!

However I realised I am young, wild and free and I got dressed and ready to support the charitable cause.
The evening did start out a bit faint, mainly because not many were brave enough to face the cold and wet weather in aid of charity. In the end it was quite fun, mainly because of all the "characters" that formed part of the night...oh and of course the alcohol. Lol!

A big thanks goes out to the cast of: You're So Good, You're Bad!!!

1. Stacey Straight Talker played by Me

Me striking my "no nonsense" pose!

2. Cara Clumsy played by Jade

Jade re-enacting her slightly embarresing fall.

3. Debbie Drunk played by Monique

Monique sitting, because she "can't stand, need water".

Monique re-enacting Jade's slightly embarresing fall.

4. Lola Lovestruck played by Jamie

Jamie sorta buzzed, sorta shy, sorta trying to not look obvious.
5. Molly Motivater played by Lauren

Lauren looking calm and collected in her role as Jamie's motivater.
THE SUPPORTING CAST:

 6. Cameron Cool played by Ashley

Mister Benn dressed by Mama Benn in Country Road (he said).

Ashley trying to prove that he is cool by adding a random beanie to the outfit bought by his mother.

7. Oba Observant

The complete stranger that witnessed Jade's slightly embarresing fall and signalled Monique to save her.

 8. Willy Weirdo

This guy desperately seeked our attention by trying to make us dance with him.


9. Timmy Trench

Uhm...he saw a camera, he wanted in on the snapping action...He was wearing a trench, so we gave him a chance.

10. McSteamy version. 2.0

The latest edition of McSteamy. Yummmm!!!


And that was us, having a ball of a time all in aid of charity! Too much fun, so little time. Hehehehe!




No comments:

Post a Comment