Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Hello 2013!

Ok, so maybe I'm about a month late with this post, but better late than never. I haven't blogged for a while and I must admit I do feel out of practice. So I guess a little catch up post is in order.

Here's what you've missed:

1. I spent some time with my loved ones in Beaufort West at the end of last year.

How gangster are we? Lol

2. My Big Korn Bites obsession is now replaced with a love for Flings. Still trying to figure out what flavour these chips are..Because seriously now, original flavour.? What does that even mean? Lol. I'm getting a hint of chicken.


3. Jade now has a "real" job. CONGRATS, City Girl!!!


4. I am loving the smell of Issey Miyake a scent by Issey Miyake Florale. Anyone want to buy me this for my birthday?



5. Talk about birthday...My birthday is only 74 days away! Yay! Yes I am excited about turning another year older. :D

So this wraps up my first official post for 2013. More to come my lovelies, so stay tuned!


















No comments:

Post a Comment