Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Casablanca meets Bollywood...

A few weeks back I heard that Jimmy Nevis will be performing at Casablanca. Now Jimmy is one of South Africa's latest musicians. His debut song, Elephant shoes was quite a hit.


and a few others followed. I've never really been a fan, but his music is enjoyable and hey we were on the guestlist, so of course we saw this as the perfect opportunity to paaaarty!!!


After his performance of only 3 songs, the real party started...Jade and I celebrated her new employee status with some bubbles... and several glasses of Jameson and Lemonade.


And then there was taking pics of ourselves...


Which turned into taking pictures with guys from "out of town"...
Cue the cast of a Bollywood movie:

The one above claimed that he is not a drinker, but yet he downed this with me...


The evening was super fun and I'm already looking forward to our next adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment