Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

VDay Surprise!

Okay, okay!!! I know this post is a few days late, but bare with me. I had a problem with my camera's usb cable which now miraciously seems to be working again.

Anywho, back to the post.
So I'm not big on Valentine's day at all, meaning Boyf and I never do those soppy gift exchanging, going for dinner vibes on the day. I did spot this "mahoosive" fortune cookie at Woolworth though, and bought it just because I found a fortune cookie on steriods so bizarre.


It was delicious and the fortune predicted made me laugh!!!


My boss, also decided to spread some love, by putting together a little goodiebag with sweet treats for all of us. Too cute. Thanks, Bosslady!!! I did eat the Lindt before I got a chance to take the pictures, because who can resist Lindt?!





No comments:

Post a Comment